spring 2022 AYU HS LEAGUE
The Spring High School season is host to our Open and Girls Division League and State Championships. Girls ARE allowed to play in the Open division, however teams are under no obligation to match gender numbers as is the case in the Mixed Division.
If you are a NEW or younger team and feel like you are not quite ready for the Mixed League, OR you will not be able to field enough girls for the Mixed League. Please fill out this interest form for the Fall Fun Division >>>
If we get enough teams interested, we will make a separate schedule for the Fall Fun Division teams!
COVID-19 Safety: We are closely monitoring the ever shifting landscape concerning COVID-19. We recognize that things are shifting very quickly and we may need to make alterations to the season and/or our safety guidelines as we go.
As we currently stand, we will be following the USA Ultimate Return to Play Guidelines. Under the current updates, vaccinated players do NOT have to wear a mask. Unvaccinated players will be required to wear a mask or produce a negative test result prior to games or tournaments. The USAU rostering system has a place for players to upload a picture of their vaccine card as proof of vaccination.
Please be sure to get in touch with your opponent at least 1 week prior to your scheduled game to confirm your game day, time, and location. You can find team contacts using the Team Finder.
- 2021 USA Ultimate Rules
- The home team is responsible for securing the field.
- Please remember that game dates may be changed as long as agreed upon by both teams.
- All games should be played to 13
- 90 minute hard cap / NO SOFT CAP (Teams can agree to longer if time and light permits)
- 1 timeout per half + 1 floater
- After games are played, please remember to report your scores AND Spirit Scores.