ADULT PLAYING OPPORTUNITIES
We’re getting excited about this upcoming season! Here are our planned events and a preview of what’s to come!
2022 Colorado Club Calendar
- Sundays starting March-27-May 1: Women’s Club Warmup 4v4 League at Ralston Rec.
- Expected April 17th: Club Kickoffs (aka Combines – women’s club division, TBD in Denver/Boulder area)
- Expected May 14-15: Club Kickoffs (aka Combines – men’s & mixed club divisions, TBD in Denver/Boulder area)
- June 18-19: Summer Solstice, Pleasant View in Boulder (all club divisions)
- July 9-10: Colorado Cup at Aurora Sports Park (all club divisions: waiting on if it will be TCT-PEC this year, but we will host a tournament either way and we’ll also host a Classic level if PEC is award)
- July 15-17: Masters Nationals at Aurora Sports Park
- Sept. 10-11: Club Sectionals (all club divisions: Dicks Sporting Goods Park)
- Sept. 24-25: Club Regionals (all club divisions: Tulsa, OK)
- Nov 19-20: College Mixed 4s Regionals (Long Lake Regional Park in Arvada, CO)
We are also hosting College Conference (April 16-17) in partnership with CSU and College Regionals at Dick’s Sporting Goods Sports Complex (April 30-May 1)
2022 Non-Club Calendar
- May 30: GRU’s Memorial Day Mixer in Boulder
- June 4-5: GRASS (Subless Sevens) in Broomfield and the Woody Memorial (Mixed Club Teams) in Colorado Springs
- Later in July: GRUB
- Oct. 23: Fright Flight Lite at Broomfield Commons
2022 Adult Leagues
Check out Altitude Ultimate Leagues!
- Oct 3: Goalty Learn to Play (and Hat) @ Manual HS from 7-9pm. A free learn to play event.
- Oct 10 – Nov 28: Monday Night Goalty League @ Manual HS from 7-9pm. Registration closes Oct 5 at midnight.
- Oct 14 – Dec 2: Friday Night Social Draft League @ Manual HS from 7-9:30pm. Registration closes Oct 7th at midnight.
Upcoming Calendar Items
We are currently looking to fill a few coaching positions for the following programs:
- Middle school club (two practices/week set by the coaches, last year’s practices started between 4:30p-6p, end of March through early May)
- Summer Day Camp counselors and directors (Mondays through Thursdays/Fridays 8a-1p/4p throughout June-July)
- PE Takeovers or after-school programs (during the school year and school hours or immediately following school)
- “Learn to Play” and “Learn to Compete” programs (typically weekends for 2 hours – can be set by coach availability)
New to town and looking for a youth team to coach? Startup middle school team looking for a coach? AYU is now offering a tool to help connect teams in need of leadership to coaches in order to help new and established programs grow, and provide resources to get new teams off the ground and help established teams developed.
Along with coaching a team or running clinics, AYU hosts multiple tournaments and events throughout the year where volunteers are needed. Check out opportunities to volunteer your time and help grow ultimate in Colorado.
There are many club level teams in all divisions throughout Colorado. Find a team that fits your skill, goals, and personality.
Local organizations in Colorado provide even more opportunities to play, volunteer, and connect in the community. Search the sites for ways you can be more involved at the local level.